Adult Social Care - Advocacy

Accessing an Independent Advocate

All advocacy services are there to represent you.  Where required, independent advocacy will be arranged through a person’s social care worker and a personal budget can be used to pay for independent advocacy.  Alternatively you can find an advocate by contacting:

Southern Advocacy Services, Quay House, The Quay, Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 2QR.

Telephone: 01983 559299.