Adult Social Care - Paying for Care

Independent Financial Advice

The Isle of Wight Council does not endorse or recommend any financial services. It is your responsibility to ensure that any financial adviser you instruct is appropriately experienced and qualified. Further information in relation to independent financial advice about your own particular circumstances (including paying for your care, deferred payment scheme, court of protection procedure, lasting power of attorney procedure) can be found at:

They can help you find a specialist advisor in your area.

Further information and advice is also available from the NHS, please click here (website).

The Isle Help Advice Hub located at 7 High Street, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 1SS also provides a central contact point for Citizens Advice Bureau and Age UK.  The Hub can be contacted on 03444 111 444 (Advice Line for landlines), 0300 3300 650 (Advice Line for mobiles) or