Adult Social Care - Carers

Who to contact

A carer is anyone who cares, unpaid, for a family member of friend over the age of 18 years who due to illness, disability, a mental health condition or addiction cannot manage to live independently without your support. Carers IW have been jointly commissioned by the council and the Clinical Commissioning Group to provide a variety of different support to carers living on the island. Carers IW  will also be able to advise you if you may be eligible for services from the council. For more information please click on the Carers IW tab above.

If you are in urgent need of support and are new to Adult Social care please call our First Response Team on 01983 814980.

If you or the person you are caring for already have involvement with Adult Social Care please call 01983 823340.