Frequently Asked Questions for this Service

Question: How can I get an archaeological object identified?

Answer: Call the Finds Liaison Officer, Frank Basford, on 823810 to arrange a time to bring them to the County Archaeology Centre - Related Link

Has this FAQ answered your query?

Question: What should I do if I find any archaeological remains?

Answer: Protect the site and do not disturb it anymore, cover it and contact the Archaeology Service on 01983 823810

Has this FAQ answered your query?