General Parking Services

Request to Visit a Contravention

The public can contact the Council if a vehicle is parked in contravention of a traffic regulation order.

For example: if a vehicle is causing an obstruction to a property by parking across a driveway or over an access protection bar, or on double yellow lines etc.

The online form is not to be used to report vehicles that are parked in unrestricted areas or for any other purpose.

To complete the form online, click here